The Role of ATAC
Assist the Provost’s Office and the CIO in setting directions and priorities for developing, implementing, and evaluating instructional technology directions for the University. (November 2002)
- Set directions and priorities for use of the University’s instructional technology resources. Pursue integration of instructional technology needs and directions with University information systems.
- Identify new academic technologies to be investigated and piloted and, if found desirable, provided to the University. Develop, encourage and articulate the connection between research and the classroom.
- Continually evaluate the instructional technology support provided to the University (both centrally and at the collegiate level) and recommend enhancements and changes.
- Communicate instructional technology directions and initiatives to faculty, staff and students.
- Solicit feedback from the University on instructional technology needs and desired directions.
Innovations in Teaching with Technology Awards
ATAC Members for FY15
|Steve Fleagle, Executive Sponsor||Information Technology Services||CIO Office|
|Lon Moeller, Executive Sponsor||Office of the Provost|
|Maggie Jesse, Facilitator||Information Technology Services||Office of Teaching, Learning, and Technology|
|Veeratrishul Allareddy||College of Dentistry|
|Dave Asprey||College of Medicine||Office of Student Affairs and Curriculum|
|George De La Pena||College of Liberal Arts & Sciences||Dance|
|Ben Devane||College of Education||Educational Psychology|
|Joann Eland||College of Nursing|
|Les Finken||Information Technology Services||Office of Teaching, Learning, and Technology|
|Cristi Gleason||College of Business|
|Darren Hoffman||College of Medicine|
|Brian Lai||Liberal Arts & Sciences||Politcal Science|
|Kevin Moores||College of Pharmacy|
|OTLT Leadership Team||Information Technology Services||Office of Teaching, Learning, and Technology:
Annette Beck, Chris Clark, Jean Florman, Sam Van Horne
|Sue Otto||College of Liberal Arts & Sciences||Language Media Center|
|Albert Ratner||College of Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|Michael Wright||University Libraries|
|Anne Zalenski||Division of Continuing Education|